About This File
1. Downloaded the file you need to unzip it,
2. Using a USB / MicroSD make sure it is formatted to FAT32
3. Drag and drop the Image file on the root of your USB/MicroSD.
4. Hook it up to your ATV495 Max
5. Using your remote on the screen scroll and select Update App
6. Scroll and click on Select.
7. Find your file and select it.
8. Select Update
9. Select Update again on the popup.
Leave it alone for 5 minutes till reboots and comes back to the main screen.
(( Note: You are responsible for any issues while processing this update if the file fails to load/ Dead device. ))
** There will be no upgrade or more work on this file **
2nd Note: The Update is only Netflix Beta App update and not full Firmware.
(( Our Phone support won't be able to help you step by step please view the video for help. ))
If you are having an issue with installation and app not showing, remember some little points.
When it rebooted did you see the installation black background? if not then follow these steps to help you.
1. Redownload the file make sure it is 100% done, Unzip and reformat your MiroSD or USB as FAT32.
2. Drag and drop your file back to the USB or MicroSD.
3. Try the video again and make sure you see the Black screen with roller update.
I am sure this time it will work.