Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mavr13k

ATV585 FIRMWARE BETA?

Hi!

Just curious....I just purchased a new MYGICA ATV585 and so far like it but I noticed most of the topics all talk about the 582 etc....

Did I get a obsolete version or something.....is their support for the 585 how come the beta version of the new firmware doesn't mention 585.

I am just wondering now if I made a mistake getting a 585 instead of the 582?

Please let me know....should I be exchanging this unit?

Mavr13k.

Hi!

Just curious....I just purchased a new MYGICA ATV585 and so far like it but I noticed most of the topics all talk about the 582 etc....

Did I get a obsolete version or something.....is their support for the 585 how come the beta version of the new firmware doesn't mention 585.

I am just wondering now if I made a mistake getting a 585 instead of the 582?

Please let me know....should I be exchanging this unit?

Mavr13k.

The ATV 585 is our newest model. However it uses different firmware from the 582/1800

Once I have new firmware for the 585 we will release it.

You did not make a mistake in purchasing the 585.

Ok thats great I look forward to the firmware update especially for kodi to be the default.

Right now i have 13.2 as default and installed Kodi as another app be nice to just have one.

Mavr13k

Ok thats great I look forward to the firmware update especially for kodi to be the default.

Right now i have 13.2 as default and installed Kodi as another app be nice to just have one.

Mavr13k

Yes it will have KODI by default, and the XBMC button on the remote will work for KODI as well

Just bought 4 Atv585. Any update on the firmware. One of the boxes arrived from the supplier with firmware for the ATV582 on it. Need ATV585 firmware ASAP!!! Thanks :D