Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hammer51

gica atv 1200

I would like to say to everyone ( big hello ) on this forum and know my problem

receive my new gica atv 1200 dual core android with xbmc pre loaded ,play around with it also with the xbmc to see what was loaded and notice the good

add on where not there ,like navi,ice,project free ,1 channel ect. now were do I go to find this add on and install them ,I

look and look and can not find the program to install them, can anybody help me

thank you hammer51

Honestly, if you do a search on installing these addons for xbmc in goole there are some very good Youtube videos for doing it. Just make sure they are the newer dated videos as the URLs for these addons has changed. It will take you about 15 minutes to setup all up. Oh and its much much easier to use a usb keyboard to type in the necessary url's.

Cheers,

R

I would like to say to everyone ( big hello ) on this forum and know my problem

receive my new gica atv 1200 dual core android with xbmc pre loaded ,play around with it also with the xbmc to see what was loaded and notice the good

add on where not there ,like navi,ice,project free ,1 channel ect. now were do I go to find this add on and install them ,I

look and look and can not find the program to install them, can anybody help me

thank you hammer51

All of those add ons are third party add ons for XBMC which we do not support here. All of Mygica products that are sold by us, come pre-loaded just with XBMC, no add ons come pre installed.

I would suggest what Wolfman said, which is go to You tube and type in how to setup XBMC for Android, there are a lot of how to videos on how to do this. Or you can go to the official XBMC website which is www.xbmc.org