Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

konstantina

ATV585 - TV Shutting on and off

I bought my ATV585 this week and cannot get through 10-15 minutes of usage or watching a show or movie without the TV shutting off and coming back on.. After a few times the TV just completely shuts off and the TV remote becomes unresponsive. It gets to the point that I have to unplug the ATV585 from the TV and then everything works great again with the TV and the remote. We plug the ATV585 back in and the same problems arise. Is there a fix to this since I have seen there have been similar issues? Or am I going to have to exchange through a warranty?

I bought my ATV585 this week and cannot get through 10-15 minutes of usage or watching a show or movie without the TV shutting off and coming back on.. After a few times the TV just completely shuts off and the TV remote becomes unresponsive. It gets to the point that I have to unplug the ATV585 from the TV and then everything works great again with the TV and the remote. We plug the ATV585 back in and the same problems arise. Is there a fix to this since I have seen there have been similar issues? Or am I going to have to exchange through a warranty?

Our next firmware update should fix this issue.

Do you know when the next firmware will be released?

Cant put a date on it right now as I no longer want to do this since its hard to determine.

Hopefully this month though