Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

efishman71

Android notifications

Hi -

I'm a relatively new MyGica user. Great device. As others have noted, new firmware with Kodi would be nice. One thing I'm curious about is how to access the Android notifications from the status bar in the top left. I can see icons (e.g., new app installed) but I can't figure out how to pull down the menu and review them.

Thanks in advance.

Elliot

Hi -

I'm a relatively new MyGica user. Great device. As others have noted, new firmware with Kodi would be nice. One thing I'm curious about is how to access the Android notifications from the status bar in the top left. I can see icons (e.g., new app installed) but I can't figure out how to pull down the menu and review them.

Thanks in advance.

Elliot

You can only pull this down using a mouse

Any USB computer mouse should work for this

Hi Justin -

Thanks for your reply. I'm using a Logitech wireless USB keyboard with trackpad. Mouse and buttons work great but when I navigate to the status bar and click, nothing happens. That was my instinct too but it's not working, Maybe not critical but would be good to get full functionality.

Thanks!

Hi Justin -

Thanks for your reply. I'm using a Logitech wireless USB keyboard with trackpad. Mouse and buttons work great but when I navigate to the status bar and click, nothing happens. That was my instinct too but it's not working, Maybe not critical but would be good to get full functionality.

Thanks!

Hold down the left key at the top left and drag it down with the trackpad

Should work

I use this keyboard to on one of our display tvs and it works for me