Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

anarki

ATV1200 stuck at MyGica screen

My ATV1200 is stuck booting up and won't go past the MyGica screen. I've tried holding the reset button on the back of the unit and power it up, but it will not go past that screen. Any ideas what else can be done to reset the system to get it to boot? When I hold the reset button on the back during power up the light on the front stays red. If I left the unit attempt to boot up normally the light goes green but obviously it never boots. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

My ATV1200 is stuck booting up and won't go past the MyGica screen. I've tried holding the reset button on the back of the unit and power it up, but it will not go past that screen. Any ideas what else can be done to reset the system to get it to boot? When I hold the reset button on the back during power up the light on the front stays red. If I left the unit attempt to boot up normally the light goes green but obviously it never boots. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi

Watch this video on how to hard reset, just to make sure you are doing it properly

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1521

If it still does not work, then you will have to submit your unit for warranty. Either through us, or from the dealer you purchased it from.