Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NaK

KODI 14.2

Justin,

I appreciate all the hard work you and MyGica are doing to always bring us the latest Android and KODI versions.

I was just wondering if we are waiting for a new firmware to upgrade to KODI 14.2, or can we do this without a new firmware?

Are there any settings that we should do to stock KODI 14.2 to make it work better with ATV1200?

Thanks in advance.

Justin,

I appreciate all the hard work you and MyGica are doing to always bring us the latest Android and KODI versions.

I was just wondering if we are waiting for a new firmware to upgrade to KODI 14.2, or can we do this without a new firmware?

Are there any settings that we should do to stock KODI 14.2 to make it work better with ATV1200?

Thanks in advance.

We have nothing for 14.2 yet, since its still in beta

You can always try it yourself with the KODI.TV official version. I do not have any suggestions currently to make it work better.

14.2 Helix was officially released on March 28, 2015. Is there a new firmware version that includes 14.2 in the works?

No, the March 31st Firmware update includes Kodi 14.1 though but there are some issues with that firmware

Any news regarding Kodi 14.2 Helix?

Can we just install it directly on the latest firmware?

Are there specific settings to be set?

Thanks in advance.

For now if anyone is looking to use 14.2 you can always use the official one from KODI.TV

Just make sure to use the ANDROID ARM version

I have no set date right now as to when we will have 14.2 MyGica edition