Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gicatica

Atv 400 stuck on Android Letters logo

Hello, left my ATV 400 on overnight and this morning it was stuck. Held down the power button but controller was unresponsive so I pulled the plug. Now the box begins to load but never gets past the 'ANDROiD" letters logo. I tried doing a hard reset by holding the power button and then plugging in the power. I got to the recovery mode, but when I click wipe/factory reset it just stays there, doesn't seem like anything is happening. I was able to wipe Cache. But still nothing. Is there anything that can be done or is this box bricked? Thx.

Hello, left my ATV 400 on overnight and this morning it was stuck. Held down the power button but controller was unresponsive so I pulled the plug. Now the box begins to load but never gets past the 'ANDROiD" letters logo. I tried doing a hard reset by holding the power button and then plugging in the power. I got to the recovery mode, but when I click wipe/factory reset it just stays there, doesn't seem like anything is happening. I was able to wipe Cache. But still nothing. Is there anything that can be done or is this box bricked? Thx.

Try this update

viewtopic.php?f=86&t=1947

Should fix the issue you are having