Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

etrain

can't download movie

[attachment=0]Untitled.jpg[/attachment]with kodi on my laptoip, i can download a movie from vkbox or whatever, when i right click on it...with my gica, i cannot seem to bring up that menu...any ideas?

Gotta use the 3 lined context menu button on the IR Remote

Or if your using a Keyboard the letter "c" will bring up this menu.

Either of those 2 functions will do this.

Justin, the menu for my 1900 includes "download" item. The 380 menu does not include that option. I can't seem to find any means of downloading movies to a USB, nor can I find any information on line to answer that question, and MYGica will only say that it is illegal to download movies.

Do you happen to know if that feature is available on the 380? Thanks.

Yes it's illegal to download movies.

That being said, you must have "Autoplay" off and actually have the ability to see the links come up. You also must have the download path enabled in settings.

Thanks for the reply.

When I select a movie, I am provided with a number of streams to select from. Not sure if this is what you are referring to as "see the links". If so, I would conclude that Autoplay is off.

I believe I have enabled the download in settings although I don't see a link to my USB, only to External storage.

Perhaps I have not understood your instructions.

In the Addon settings you will see an option for download path. That has to be directed to the USB stick and the enable downloads function (if applicable) has to be hi-lit. I know that it works on both laptops and boxes of various manufacturers.