Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

plazma99

Remote Control 1800e hidden feature?

Wondering about if anyone has discovered any hidden features using the remote control

I discovered by holding down the button bottom left next to the okay button frees up the system memory when you hold it down

I was unable to find any information in the manual in regards to this feature wonder if anyone else has found anything?

Again you hold the button bottom left next to the okay button it kinda looks like a little keyboard

A rocket ship pops up and says freed whatever memory and whatever percent boost to system

I have several friends like around 20+ that i have talked into buying this particular model and this feature does work for all of them

Thanks look forward to any response for other people if they already knew about this feature or if its new for you

Thanks Plazma

Wondering about if anyone has discovered any hidden features using the remote control

I discovered by holding down the button bottom left next to the okay button frees up the system memory when you hold it down

I was unable to find any information in the manual in regards to this feature wonder if anyone else has found anything?

Again you hold the button bottom left next to the okay button it kinda looks like a little keyboard

A rocket ship pops up and says freed whatever memory and whatever percent boost to system

I have several friends like around 20+ that i have talked into buying this particular model and this feature does work for all of them

Thanks look forward to any response for other people if they already knew about this feature or if its new for you

Thanks Plazma

Yes this is an added feature we have not mentioned before

I will make change log note of this in our next update.