Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rob0239

Lost control of Sharp Aquos

Having issues with my ATV 585. I'll be watching a movie or tv show on my device and then it shuts off my Sharp Auquos 60" tv randomly. Also, when the device is plugged into the HDMI I can't use the tv remote to turn up/down volume or change the input back to my satellite. I have seen this on ATV 582. Please let me know when firmware is coming or should I return and buy another that works with this tv. thanks

Having issues with my ATV 585. I'll be watching a movie or tv show on my device and then it shuts off my Sharp Auquos 60" tv randomly. Also, when the device is plugged into the HDMI I can't use the tv remote to turn up/down volume or change the input back to my satellite. I have seen this on ATV 582. Please let me know when firmware is coming or should I return and buy another that works with this tv. thanks

I should have something new in the morning which should be the one I can release for download

So we will see tomorrow

Finally made decision to return unit, retailer was very understandable but now back to the drawing board to find a unit that will work with subject tv. Sure wish there wouuld have been a fix, really liked the ATV585

I have the same problem with my aquos 46 inches

loosing control of my tv remote and tv shuts down by itself

product is great I hope it will be fixed

thanks for your great product

bob

another way to correct this problem would be, getting a Gyro remote or air mouse remote our MyGica KR301 would be a good remote for this issue, that way its not going to use IR at all

I have the same problem with my aquos 46 inches

loosing control of my tv remote and tv shuts down by itself

product is great I hope it will be fixed

thanks for your great product

bob