Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sparky353

No picture and reverting to quarter screen

Hi- since loading your firmware update yesterday, update completed but kodi was not present. I had to download kodi 14.2 manually from source. I am wondering if maybe I installed wrong version on the 380. Should it be kodi Helix 14.2 - armeable v7a, or should it be the x86 version? Not sure which is correct for my Gica box?

Hi- since loading your firmware update yesterday, update completed but kodi was not present. I had to download kodi 14.2 manually from source. I am wondering if maybe I installed wrong version on the 380. Should it be kodi Helix 14.2 - armeable v7a, or should it be the x86 version? Not sure which is correct for my Gica box?

The ARM Version

X86 will not install onto your box, as it is meant for Intel Chipsets and any other chipsets built on the X86 architecture

Factory reset would fix the issue