Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

picardi7690

Changing Favorites on Mygica ATV1800e Home Screen

To whom it may concern,

Can someone tell me how to add/change the apps that are on the home screen of the MyGica ATV1800e? Am currently running Android 4.4.2 Kitkat. On the ATV1200 running 4.2.2 I'm used to being able to click and hold an icon until it is movable but this does not seem to be the case on the ATV1800e. I notice on the "Application" screen all the current favorites have a small star in the upper right corner of the icon. i just installed Kodi and want to replace my XBMC favorite link with the Kodi one. Any help is greatly appreciated as always. Thanks!

Hi,

You can uninstal the unwanted favorite and it will leave the respective slot blank, then u can select a new app for the open slot.

This is how I did it, there may be an easier way, but I couldn't find it.

Go into android app manager>all>and uninstal the app u want to>then select the open slot on my gica home screen and press enter>select the new app from the mygica app screen>all done.

I use a keyboard for mygica1800, but I found if you press and hold enter on the home screen app you wish to change, it will take you to an app page to select a replacement.

I use a keyboard for mygica1800, but I found if you press and hold enter on the home screen app you wish to change, it will take you to an app page to select a replacement.

This works well too.