Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deenie

Is there a webcam that works with ATV400?

Hi there, I am a newbie to this forum, and to the world of mygica, so please let me know if I have posted something that I shouldn't.

I am trying to use the Skype app on my ATV400 but can't seem to get it to transmit video image with my webcam....sound will transmit, but no image. Researched online and purchased a new webcam that apparently works for the ATV1200 but had the same problem so I returned it. Just wondering if you know of a webcam that is compatible with the ATV400...or if I just need to change some setting that I don't know about?

Thank you!

Hi there, I am a newbie to this forum, and to the world of mygica, so please let me know if I have posted something that I shouldn't.

I am trying to use the Skype app on my ATV400 but can't seem to get it to transmit video image with my webcam....sound will transmit, but no image. Researched online and purchased a new webcam that apparently works for the ATV1200 but had the same problem so I returned it. Just wondering if you know of a webcam that is compatible with the ATV400...or if I just need to change some setting that I don't know about?

Thank you!

Most of the C-Series Logitech Cameras work

I use the C-270