Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GoodOne

Can't watch live TV Channels from XBMC

Hi,

I bought MyGica ATV1200 a week ago, I had an impression that with this smart box all you need is to plug and play. However, it is not the case, either i don't know what I am doing or there must be something wrong with box i got.

I setup the box to connect to the internet easily. My understanding is to watch live movies i need to go to XBMC and use Live TV or Vidoes to watch these channels, however none of these is working, could get any to connect me to live TV channels. I have been googling and researching on how to watch there and i was dragged into dozens of misleading information that advise to download zip files, configuration, none of these worked, that and time consuming and frustrating. Just came to my mind now to visit directly Mygica website to see if any one experienced the same and direct to the Right Clear steps.

Thanks

Hi,

I bought MyGica ATV1200 a week ago, I had an impression that with this smart box all you need is to plug and play. However, it is not the case, either i don't know what I am doing or there must be something wrong with box i got.

I setup the box to connect to the internet easily. My understanding is to watch live movies i need to go to XBMC and use Live TV or Vidoes to watch these channels, however none of these is working, could get any to connect me to live TV channels. I have been googling and researching on how to watch there and i was dragged into dozens of misleading information that advise to download zip files, configuration, none of these worked, that and time consuming and frustrating. Just came to my mind now to visit directly Mygica website to see if any one experienced the same and direct to the Right Clear steps.

Thanks

Best suggestion we can give is to search for the following on YOU TUBE

1. How to setup XBMC For Android

2. How to setup Live TV in XBMC

These 2 search terms will give you tons of How To videos related to what you are trying to do.

Some dealers sell boxes ready to go with XBMC pre loaded with add ons etc and others do not. Sounds like you bought it from one that does not load it with anything

hi Justin,

I bought it from BestBuy and actually it is preloaded with XBMC, but there is no programs or Live TV plugged to the XBMC, I tried several searches and non of them was helpful. I downloaded many zip files but non worked.

Also, when i try to enter to Live TV/TV Channels i get a messages saying No PVR Clients have been started yet. I did some researches and all suggested to Select PVR IPTV Simple Client, but unfortunietly I have all under Add-Ons-PVRs Clients the PVR except PVR IPTV Simple Client, please see the fifth picture in the link below. Isn't that supposed to be already loaded?

(( Out Side Links are not allowed on this server, Specialy for 3rd Party Addons on Kodi or XBMC ))

Thanks

Hey GoodOne. While the box comes loaded with xbmc, in order for you to watch things like "live tv" and "tv channels", you have to manually add add-ons and tweaks that are *ahem* not so above board. In simple terms, selling you a box that is completely ready for you to watch live channels without paying is crazy illegal.

Things can be done. But you'll have to do some homework to get those things done. No one on the Mygica forums will be able to help you do that.

hi Justin,

I bought it from BestBuy and actually it is preloaded with XBMC, but there is no programs or Live TV plugged to the XBMC, I tried several searches and non of them was helpful. I downloaded many zip files but non worked.

Also, when i try to enter to Live TV/TV Channels i get a messages saying No PVR Clients have been started yet. I did some researches and all suggested to Select PVR IPTV Simple Client, but unfortunietly I have all under Add-Ons-PVRs Clients the PVR except PVR IPTV Simple Client, please see the fifth picture in the link below. Isn't that supposed to be already loaded?

(( Out Side Links are not allowed on this server, Specialy for 3rd Party Addons on Kodi or XBMC ))

Thanks

When we sell the box, we can not pre-load ilegal content on it, and if you do want to get those, you can google or bing it to get what you are looking for..