Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nick

MyGica ATV586 with built in Digital ATSC tuner Coming Soon!

MyGica Headquarters released information about the MyGica ATV 586 DVB-T2 or ATSC. Schedule release date is May 2015.

ATV586 Android TV now support native Digital TV (DVB-T2 or ATSC)

Date:2015-04-07

ATV586 Android TV now support native Digital TV (DVB-T2 or ATSC)

Internet TV and Digital TV gets finally merge together to the first Android Hybrid TV box, a real powerful and easy of use platform for all Free to Air digital TV.

Based on Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat), as well pre-installed Kodi (XBMC), youtube, Netflix, hulu and many more, the MyGica ATV586 does not only provide digital TV, it is a platform of freedom. Running Kodi (XBMC) with native digital tuner support, MyGica ATV586 also give the capability to stream from MyGica`s ATV586 your digital TV Program to your smartphone / tablets. By using MyGica’s cutting edge technology, Users you can watch and enjoy digital TV over their Home Wi-Fi on all your smart devices.

QUAD CORE Processor

MyGica ATV586 built with a quad core Processor and quad core GPU, combine with Android 4.4.2 OS, ATV586 gives you very stable, high response speed and smooth control experience.

OTA Update

MyGica Andoid TV Platforms / Solution benefit from MyGica`s a worldwide secure online update service, to warrant and to run always the latest, saves and greatest Firmware and Application which are available.

Live digital TV receiving

Watch, Record, Edit and Enjoy Live TV. MyGica ATV586 delivers free-to-air and view with a superb Television Quality to you TV via aerial (DVB-T2 or ATSC)

Set up schedules to record your favorite TV programs

Parent control compatible

Streaming live TV to you smartphones or tablets .

Delivery live TV to a second screen (Android smartphones or Tablets) and enjoy real live digital TV todifferent portable device anywhere at home.

Kodi 14.1

Kodi is a media player that allows users to play and view most videos, music, such as podcasts from the Internet, and all common digital media files from local and network storage media. The ATV586 comes pre-installed / customized Kodi (XBMC), with full hardware decoding support.

H.265 hardware decoding. Saving 50% bandwidth

MyGica`s ATV586 has the future build in, the ATV586 support native up to 1080p H.265/HEVC. H.265/HEVC is the new standard and the successor of H.264/AVC. Compare to H.264/AVC, H.265/HEVC data compression ratio is double efficient at the same level of video quality. It can alternatively be used to provide substantially improved video quality at the same bit rate.

5817fccb943ff_mygicaatv586.jpg.93c6c9c4b62bdf3cd9ea1f15b47db9d8.jpg

5817fccb91f82_mygicaatv586front.jpg.521c41efc6d209678036176c620cb80f.jpg

I just want to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS my MyGica ATV586 !!! 

This coupled with my LEAF ... I get my local channels ~ and all my streaming options!!  How awesome is that !!

Do you still sell these?  It does not seem to be sold anymore?  Why?  I want another one!

dko

9 hours ago, Kaysi said:

I just want to say i LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS my MyGica ATV586 !!! 

This coupled with my LEAF ... I get my local channels ~ and all my streaming options!!  How awesome is that !!

Do you still sell these?  It does not seem to be sold anymore?  Why?  I want another one!

dko

No you don't want one, they are not working well and there is no upgrade path.

I have one - mine DOES work well -- the ONLY problem I see is the potential for upgrade.  It is a little bit quirky to setup out of hte box - so it takes some advanced setup/skills.   I did have to add a LEAF to get the OTA because of my location.  My previous location ZERO issues!  It has worked fabulous ever since I had it -- the only issues I had I found solutions somewhere in this forum.    [i.e. (no sound - it was just a setting)  change the setting to PCM now it works perfect.]

They are well built - I fumbled with some OTA receivers and this one is pretty strong, for an OTA tuner of any quality, plus you get the android box.