Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

c4806

Atv585 no boot, please help

I have three atv585 boxes and have installed the new firmeware on all three from the same usb stick useing the same file. All three boxes are brand new. One of the three will not boot, its stuck at the kit kat screen and will go no farther. I have reflashed the file multiple times with no success. The file is good as it works with the other two boxes. Tried the atv582 bootloader file but it will not accept it as it says its the wrong file and will not flash from recovery. Is there a bootloader or repair file avail;able for this situation. Please help as these boxes are brand new and I am very disappointed in the failed unit. Also I have tried clearing cache and eraseing user data before and after flash with the exact same results. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

I have three atv585 boxes and have installed the new firmeware on all three from the same usb stick useing the same file. All three boxes are brand new. One of the three will not boot, its stuck at the kit kat screen and will go no farther. I have reflashed the file multiple times with no success. The file is good as it works with the other two boxes. Tried the atv582 bootloader file but it will not accept it as it says its the wrong file and will not flash from recovery. Is there a bootloader or repair file avail;able for this situation. Please help as these boxes are brand new and I am very disappointed in the failed unit. Also I have tried clearing cache and eraseing user data before and after flash with the exact same results. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Here is bootcard for ATV 585

MyGica_ATV585_4.4_20150327 boot card download address: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sjwRPY9 Upgrade for MyGica_ATV585_4.4_20150327 by boot card.rar

The BOOT CARD I did not work !!! I'll keep trying ...

There is a .ZIP instead of him. IMG?

factory_update_param.aml

update_MyGica_ATV585_4.4_20150327.zip

No me funciono!!! voy a seguir probando...

No hay un .ZIP en vez de el. IMG?