Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chas.simpson

You Tube Icon stopped working

After installation of the 31st March Firmware upgrade (on a 582) I now have a problem with the home app page screen with You Tube. When selected it tries to open however it comes up with “page not found”:-

1. How do I delete an application. (You Tube)

2. How do I reload it so that it will appear on the app home page

Also, I thought I was backing up a few apps that were important to me but couldn't appear to select the micro SD card although when selected they "appear" to have backup up but not sure where to i.e. if the upgrade did a factory reset and it saved to internal memory is that what is supposed to happen.

After installation of the 31st March Firmware upgrade (on a 582) I now have a problem with the home app page screen with You Tube. When selected it tries to open however it comes up with “page not found”:-

1. How do I delete an application. (You Tube)

2. How do I reload it so that it will appear on the app home page

Also, I thought I was backing up a few apps that were important to me but couldn't appear to select the micro SD card although when selected they "appear" to have backup up but not sure where to i.e. if the upgrade did a factory reset and it saved to internal memory is that what is supposed to happen.

Go into Settings part of the launcher

And Manage Apps

Find Youtube, and open it. There will be an uninstall option.

You can then re install it from the Google Play Store.

Also any apps that you downloaded from the same Play Store account, you can re install from the Google Play Store.