Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oskarw

Can't get to recovery mode

Sorry for my late reply, and thanks for the suggestion (I had not tried that). I installed the reboot app and tried to enter recovery mode using the app, but it did not reboot into recovery mode (it rebooted back into the MyGica logo, followed by the home screen). Is it possible to create a bootable microSD card with either the latest version of the firmware, or a stock version of the firmware, and then boot the ATV 582 from the MicroSD and update the MyGica (without entering into recovery mode)?

These files are up to date and will do what you are asking for

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://1drv.ms/1JKmuNb

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

quad core video;

the 585, 582, the reset button is on the bottom.

Thank you very much Justin, the factory restore card worked and now my ATV 582 is updated! Also, when I run the reboot app I'm able to restart the ATV 582 in recovery mode!

Once again, thank you so much for your help.

Tony

Thank you very much Justin, the factory restore card worked and now my ATV 582 is updated! Also, when I run the reboot app I'm able to restart the ATV 582 in recovery mode!

Once again, thank you so much for your help.

Tony

Great to hear you got it working

If you accidentally deleted your Android data. This does not mean that your files are gone for good. The accidental deletion of data only means the data are inaccessible, as long as they have not been overwritten by new data. So, just put your Phone into Android Data Recovery program. How to recover deleted photos on android

1. Go to a phone repair shop; they'll install a new screen and digitizer or will just take the data out for you.

2. It's all probably on the sd card which you can take out.

If you accidentally deleted your Android data. This does not mean that your files are gone for good. The accidental deletion of data only means the data are inaccessible, as long as they have not been overwritten by new data. So, just put your Phone into Android Data Recovery program. How to recover deleted photos on android

1. Go to a phone repair shop; they'll install a new screen and digitizer or will just take the data out for you.

2. It's all probably on the sd card which you can take out.

Interesting info.

Will have to ask a few customers of mine who run phone repair shops if this is possible on our boxes.

Hello.

I have a similar problem for TonyZ, much worse.

I have ATV1800E not start at all. I tried to start the recovery mode and blackouts

When you try to start recovery mode mygica not responding.

Please help, I do not know what to do.

Is there any way to connect to your computer and upload firmware instance cable network?

Hello.

I have a similar problem for TonyZ, much worse.

I have ATV1800E not start at all. I tried to start the recovery mode and blackouts

When you try to start recovery mode mygica not responding.

Please help, I do not know what to do.

Is there any way to connect to your computer and upload firmware instance cable network?

If all your getting is a black screen and you have tried our boot card files etc and none of that worked.

I have had about 5 boxes come back through warranty like this and we were not able to fix them, if they were still within 1 year warranty we just replaced them.

Let me know if you tried what I asked, then we can see what we can do to assist you.

Hi Justin

I tried everything

recovery mode - all the time black screen and green LED,

and after holding the power button LED goes out

proof, yet power supply because the optical output very poorly lit.

if this does not work, it's hard to survive

Warranty already passed

Try this;http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot.com/2014/02/download-phoenixcard-latest-version-v309.html

with these files http://www.mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=1956

On 2016/1/26 at 5:27 PM, Xkoiul said:

If you accidentally deleted your Android data. This does not mean that your files are gone for good. The accidental deletion of data only means the data are inaccessible, as long as they have not been overwritten by new data. So, just put your Phone into Android data recovery  program.

Yeah , deleting or losing Android data doesn't means these data has been disappeared from Android foever . as long as we scan the deleted data from Andorid phone in time , the lost data can be restored on Android phone , it doen't matter what data or files that you deleted mistakly

On 2017/4/11 at 3:49 PM, Rasskerty said:

For Android Data Recovery steps , in fact , deleting or losing Android data doesn't means these data has been disappeared from Android foever . as long as we scan the deleted data from Andorid phone in time , the lost data can be restored on Android phone , it doen't matter what data or files that you deleted mistakly

This is what i find relevant articles about Android data recovery steps , so that Android user will be able to get lost Android phone data back ,

8 hours ago, Rasskerty said:

This is what i find relevant articles about Android data recovery steps , so that Android user will be able to get lost Android phone data back ,

Thanks for sharing this

Hi Justin,

I hope I haven't bricked a box here.  I have an ATV380, and was getting ready to do an upgrade (it was bought a couple of years back, this would be the first upgrade).

I attempted to get into recovery mode by holding down the ON button while plugging in the power cord.  I got the kitkat screen, then it went black for a while.  A long while (like 5 minutes).  I suspected it was stuck, and all buttons were unresponsive.  I unplugged the unit.

At this point, I can't get any life out of the box except the green LED on the front (no kitkat screen, ever).  I have unplugged everything except the HDMI cable.  My TV does recognize the black screen as a valid HDMI input, but there's nothing but black on the screen.

I believe there is no reset button on this unit.  Is there some way for me to recover this box?  I was doing this for my father, so I hope I didn't break it on him!

thanks!