Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

taylorrdad

Cannot reboot mygica atv1200 with remote

I bought my machine in Dec 2014 and have had to reboot at least 6 times and start from scratch. It freezes regularly if i move too fast between applications; most often in the program xmbc. However today when i tried to turn off the machine to reboot as netflix could not connect...i could not use the remote to scroll down to reset unit. I did see another topic similar to mine with the 1800; but alas I dont own a usb keyboard...and the stores are closed. Not sure I like the idea that i have to buy a keyboard to fix a problem with this companies equipment. Maybe there is something else i could do. I was about to buy another one for each tv but i think I shall wait to see how this one stands up

Any solutions I can try? batteries are fresh. i held the reset button, then plugged in the power and was brought to the current screen

thanks Rob

Hi,

I have purchsed my second ATV1200 in July after having returned the first due to too many errors thinking somehow this one would be better. I'm experienceing the exact same issue you mentioned here. Have you discovered a way to remedy this?

Thanks for any feedback you could share