Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loopy

Newbie with questions.

New user here and I have a couple of questions please:

1. How do I get my logitech wireless keyboard & mouse to work with MyGica?

I have plugged the the USB receivers into the MyGica box but nothing happens.

2. I have somehow managed to lose the xbmc icon from the front page. I went to all the apps and it isn't there either.

Somewhere I saw it was still installed but for the life of me I don't know where the icon is.

3. How to use the remote to turn the TV off and on.

Help would be appreciated. Not super tech savvy so please make your answers clear...lol

Loopy

Nobody answers questions here? This ticks me off. Whats the point of the forum?

I've written to the place I got this from twice because of the cost. I paid 200.00 for it and have seen it everywhere on the net for 150. or less.

They don't respond so needless to say I am more frustrated every day.

Mine also freezes a lot.

viewtopic.php?f=71&t=2260&p=7160&hilit=Wireless+keyboard#p7160

1. Did a quick search using the search function to find the above post regarding keyboards. You of course have rebooted your box with the USB dongle in to try to have the box recognize it, right?

2. I have no idea what firmware/build number is on your box, or what you've done with it. I know that factory resetting your box (settings/more settings/factory reset) will bring your box back to the way it was from the factory, ie. Everything will be reinstalled.

3. I read the manual that came with my 380 (same as a 582) and setting up your remote is on page 2...

If you spent $200 you got screwed. A realistic price is $150 CDN plus tax