Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Budzo

1800E - "can not connect' url error messages

I have been having LOTS of problems with my mygica. I constantly receive can not connect to server sites and now all most all of the movie/show programs are in that state. I tried updating to the March 31 update but it doesn't help with this problem.

Can anyone advise me where I can get a fix or HOW I can correct these annoying issues.

My mygica currenly looks like a box sitting by my tv without a purpose.

I also get a lot of that but seems hard to get answers to questions here also.

Hope you have better luck than I've had.

I have been having LOTS of problems with my mygica. I constantly receive can not connect to server sites and now all most all of the movie/show programs are in that state. I tried updating to the March 31 update but it doesn't help with this problem.

Can anyone advise me where I can get a fix or HOW I can correct these annoying issues.

My mygica currenly looks like a box sitting by my tv without a purpose.

A little info? Networked or wireless. Did you use the wifi analyzer. Build number. Ookla speed test on a regular laptop/iPad to see what your speeds are in the rest of the house. Settings/more settings/storage to see how much/any space you have on your box (I fixed one last month where his daughter had every picture she's ever taken in her gmail account on the box). Have you turned it off/unplugged it recently. When "upgrading" to 0321 with Kodi do you have Kodi on the front page beside the big Application icon.