Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wassco

[Request] PlaystationEye Driver

I have a PSeye sitting around that theoretically i could use for skype (its usb)

(Cant find anything online about it at least, but there is a SDK with drivers for developers)

https://codelaboratories.com/downloads/

How hard would it be to incorporate those drivers into it so i can breathe new life into this decent camera/mic.

Thnx in advance

I am sure people are working on this case, but we don't have dev team here that have PSeye to create such a driver,

I would suggest to get a Logitech Webcam they are un-expensive and works like charm with our MyGica boxes

Not even worth wasting money just to skype on this box. not when i have 30+ other devices capable of doing it. It was a request. and i totally understand. (ps3 camera is much better then most 3rd party cams out) not worth the $$ in my opinion.

the drivers are already made. all thats needed is a little converting, im sure i can do it myself. ive already made a few custom things for this 585. even have isengarard kodi running with sound.

Thanks for the reply. and good luck with future progress. your doing great! Ill get back to my tinkering. thanks again for the reply.