Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canusatrini

Totally New

Am totally new to the Android TV Box systems having purchased a Red Rhino Box a week ago after being

introduced to it at a friend's home. Have been to every available online source to find the answers I need.

In doing so, I came across the MyGica ATV1900AC which I read will be released in May 2015 and I have a

couple questions. Will the ATV 1900Ac unit be available in Toronto, Canada? Is there a dealer who presently

sells the previous versions of product? Can you provide email, phone, cell information of dealer?

Hope to spend a lot more time on your forum to get to know the MyGica product line. Glad to be here.

Regards

Peter Frank Lee

Am totally new to the Android TV Box systems having purchased a Red Rhino Box a week ago after being

introduced to it at a friend's home. Have been to every available online source to find the answers I need.

In doing so, I came across the MyGica ATV1900AC which I read will be released in May 2015 and I have a

couple questions. Will the ATV 1900Ac unit be available in Toronto, Canada? Is there a dealer who presently

sells the previous versions of product? Can you provide email, phone, cell information of dealer?

Hope to spend a lot more time on your forum to get to know the MyGica product line. Glad to be here.

Regards

Peter Frank Lee

We have lots of dealers located around Toronto

You can easily find them by going here

http://mygica.ca/where_to_buy.php

If you want to find one close by, we have a store finder which just requires your Postal Code

Majority of our dealers carry all of our models, but best to call and ask them or look at the website before shopping there.