Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

laylapan

Android frozen green robot

Hi there, I am having issues with my android box. It is stuck on the android green robot screen and I've tried various firmware updates and reset options. Still no movement, any help would be appreciated at this point.

Same here. I've tried hard restore fw with reset button but nothing changes. Anroid box still frozen at green robot. :( My remote is KR34 --> http://www.geniatech.com/images/kr34.jpg

You can try this

Download ATV 1200 KR34 Files from link below

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://bit.ly/mygicafiles

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

You can also give out this link to customers who need these same files.

I also always send customers the videos to show how to do the factory reset. (video credit: James)

duel core video;

of course with models atv 400 and atv520e have their reset buttons on the bottom.

Good afternoon, we have the grand kids down for holidays, and tried to upgrade our AVTV 1200.

Everything was going well until icon changed colour and nothing has happened.

Waited 4 hours, and sadly we closed everything down.

Now we only get the red and internet lights on, with nothing on tv-screen.

We urgently need help.

TRIED SURCHARGING INTERNET FOR HELP.

Regards,

Arnold

On 12/23/2016 at 0:22 AM, Arnold-Andrew said:

Good afternoon, we have the grand kids down for holidays, and tried to upgrade our AVTV 1200.

Everything was going well until icon changed colour and nothing has happened.

Waited 4 hours, and sadly we closed everything down.

Now we only get the red and internet lights on, with nothing on tv-screen.

We urgently need help.

TRIED SURCHARGING INTERNET FOR HELP.

Regards,

Arnold

Arnold, 

I am very sorry, but it seems that possibly a step was missed or skipped during the upgrade. The solid red light means that it is likely bricked. (broken)

If you are local to the GTA area, then bring it in and we can give you a good deal on a new box, but I am very sorry, it is unlikely anything can be done to fix this device.