Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juancho__85

Netflix audio and Kodi audio out of Sync

Do you have any idea why this is happening. Tried a factory reset, tried the latests firmware upgrade. Do you think there is something defective with the box. I have the latest Mygica 1800E model.

Do you have any idea why this is happening. Tried a factory reset, tried the latests firmware upgrade. Do you think there is something defective with the box. I have the latest Mygica 1800E model.

Audio out of sync with kodi is not box or OS issue its issue with Kodi,

if your using default kodi that comes with Mygica that is one we can recommend but if you downloaded it from Kodi website then get the stable version 14.2 for now and also try to play a video via USB or SD card see if problem still there, but if your streaming from 3rd party and its just one movie that is something you need to speak to 3rd party add-on creator

Audio out of sync with kodi is not box or OS issue its issue with Kodi,

if your using default kodi that comes with Mygica that is one we can recommend but if you downloaded it from Kodi website then get the stable version 14.2 for now and also try to play a video via USB or SD card see if problem still there, but if your streaming from 3rd party and its just one movie that is something you need to speak to 3rd party add-on creator

Stick to the Mygica XBMC it should work best. You can change the audio offset in Kodi to match on your AV setup.

I had to do it to get the synch right that way in the settings to synch my audio right.

yes you can fix the sync but only thing its per video you play

lKWpj3jozUY

i know the video is for AppleTV2 but still inside kodi the settings are the same