Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CypherSteel

Where can I get an adapter

So apparently, the adapter that comes with the MyGica is about as robust as paper (just unplugging it in moving it cause a connection within to die), and I need another one or one similar. It's an adapter so I should be able to find one in any electronics store but in case I can't (and because the MyGica works and I don't want a $100 paperweight), if I wanted to, how could I get a new one? and how much? Thanks

So apparently, the adapter that comes with the MyGica is about as robust as paper (just unplugging it in moving it cause a connection within to die), and I need another one or one similar. It's an adapter so I should be able to find one in any electronics store but in case I can't (and because the MyGica works and I don't want a $100 paperweight), if I wanted to, how could I get a new one? and how much? Thanks

Hi

Sorry can you please let me know which adapter you are referring to? Is it for an external mouse/keyboard remote?

Hi Justin! No, it is the power adapter.

Hi

Sorry there is no power adapter which comes with the KR-100.

Are you referring to the small USB dongle, which comes with the KR-100? And is used to plug into the Android boxes USB port, and communicate the remote with your Android box?

If you are looking for this, the only dealer we have that will be carrying this is Worldwide Satellites, however they wont have stock on this item till the 1st or 2nd week of June, as we are waiting shipment from china on extra USB Dongles. The cost of this item should only be about $5-10.

What I'm looking for is a power adapter/supply for the MyGica ATV 520e unit.

Hi

You can contact

Worldwide Satellites

7222 Torbram Rd, Unit 16

Mississauga, Ontario L4T 3V2

Phone: (905)461-2179

They have power supplies in stock for this model, they should only be $10-15

Call them and ask for Elliot, he will be able to help you with this

Thanks