Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

electricsmooth

box stuck in recovery screen

My ATv1200 is stuck in the Android system recovery screen. It just started happening one day for no apparent reason.

I've done the factory reset and it just goes back to the same screen. I've rebooted it and again, same screen.

I read that I should add the system firmware onto a mini sd card and install it on the box. Does anyone know which file I use and instructions for this process?

Thanks

Have you tried holding down the reset button on the back and then inserting the power connector in the back power jack while still holding down the reset for a few more seconds? You will need to have a usb keyboard installed so you can navigate to the clear user data option. It's the same process for a new flash from the SD card, but you don't need the keyboard.

FBN

The First line on that recoevery screen should indicate to reboot, if you could select that... let me know what happend

I have the same problem, screen just appeared for no reason. Have tried getting help from Justin from mygica on another thread to confirm if this is caused by hardware problem without success? If these boxes can do this without having been manually re-set, what is the cause???? Would really like an answer from mygica support.

i know Justin, indicated but i am pretty sure my answer is correct ... and if you believe i am not Mygica support then your by your own

I know its an older thread, still...

Read older threads on forum here that give solution how to get from that recovery screen. It happened to me a while back and the solution was to boot from SD card on which you have '4.1 to 4.2.2' install files. After that you do 4.2.2 update from within Android. At least I think its just an update and so can be run without booting into it by having just it on SD card and holding reset while powering on...

However it seems people do boot directly that 4.2.2 image like that as solution to this recovery screen fix, I only give info what got me out of this predicament, what worked for me, that is.

Thank you for your input, that way works too but that is a long shot and still needs to be upgraded back to latest version so to quickly fix the issue loading new OS is best way, and commanded by us in Mygica

i know Justin, indicated but i am pretty sure my answer is correct ... and if you believe i am not Mygica support then your by your own

He's been trying to contact Mygica support for a month...

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2951

If you (Mygica Support) would have answered that question he wouldn't be on his own now.

but that was answered before to many many people how to fix recovery issue,

check i have already answered that