Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Swithin

Sending a personal message

Would like to pm mygica support Justin to ask home for advice with my problem due to supplier being unable to resolve issue for me. I am totally technology phobic so need help.

Give more info in post and hopefully Justin and reply. But also maybe i can help

Also you have 5 post now.

Thank you. I have a avt1200 box under one year old that has developed a problem that shop is trying to say is not covered by guarantee? The screen bellow has appeared after power up without any reset being attempted. The box was working fine before this and the retailer who gives a two year guarantee on hardware has said I must have pressed the re set myself, that he has never seen this problem before and that it is a software problem so not covered! My question is since no reset was done, what would make this happen? I have read some of the posts and the internal flash memory is mentioned, could this be the problem as remote no longer operates the box? I am assuming the shop has tried plugging usb keyboard in with no success? Presuming usb keyboard does not work what is most likely problem? And is that problem hardware failure?

If mygica support could help this would be greatly appreciated as my auntie paid this shop €200 for this box.

Swithin

image.jpg.3fdda5119dd9484dc90a85503385a058.jpg

Hi mark, I still cannot pm Justin for advice? When I try it tells me I'm not authorised to veiw member profile? I really need to seek help from support before going back to retailer.

I have sent him a PM for you.

We are in the process of getting some files uploaded to help you. should be done in a few days i hope.

What would have caused it to happen without anyone pressing the restet or selecting it? Not sure what a boot card is or if a keyboard even works with it?