Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi to all,

as you may have known Myself JamesC and Mark have been assigned to support you guys on this forum with almost all your answers and also moderate the forums...

If any questions your welcome to drop us a line

Thank you,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got a 1900 and the Youtube app won't play. The subscriptions come up - I click play but then I get a screen that says Whoops etc. I have no idea what to do. Please advise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I just got a 1900 and the Youtube app won't play. The subscriptions come up - I click play but then I get a screen that says Whoops etc. I have no idea what to do. Please advise.

please update your app via Google Play Store, since YouTube App did update in less then a week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes - it is Ethernet. I guess that also explains why I can't get any MiGiga apps to load - I have been going round in circles trying to get Skype and others to load and they just won't load. I will switch to WiFi.

BTW - I am a newbie to Kodi and without documentation this has been a nightmare for us. I did finally find YouTube on Kodi - can't find Genesis - and the 1900 picture was unbelievable. I was truly amazed at the clarity and sound. So the box is great but getting there not so much. I suggest that you go to product development and marketing and ask them to prepare a bundle of the top skin, and programs for download or better pre-installed. I still haven't figured out how to get thumbnails.

I found a web site that sells the 1800 already user ready. There wasn't that much on the uplift of price and I am thinking now that maybe I should have bought it instead of the bare bones 1900.

*LINK REMOVED BY JUSTIN*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes - it is Ethernet. I guess that also explains why I can't get any MiGiga apps to load - I have been going round in circles trying to get Skype and others to load and they just won't load. I will switch to WiFi.

BTW - I am a newbie to Kodi and without documentation this has been a nightmare for us. I did finally find YouTube on Kodi - can't find Genesis - and the 1900 picture was unbelievable. I was truly amazed at the clarity and sound. So the box is great but getting there not so much. I suggest that you go to product development and marketing and ask them to prepare a bundle of the top skin, and programs for download or better pre-installed. I still haven't figured out how to get thumbnails.

I found a web site that sells the 1800 already user ready. There wasn't that much on the uplift of price and I am thinking now that maybe I should have bought it instead of the bare bones 1900.

We are working on the Ethernet issues. Will be fixed in an OTA update.

Please note we are unable to provide support for all Third Party add ons. So you either have to figure it out on your own, like you did. Or find a reseller that sells Plug and Play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2015-06-16 at 2:35 PM, jamesc said:

Hi to all,

as you may have known Myself JamesC and Mark have been assigned to support you guys on this forum with almost all your answers and also moderate the forums...

If any questions your welcome to drop us a line

Thank you,

Hi James and Mark, I am a newbie and am trying to update my Gica 600 from 4.4 to 5.1 using your info posted by Justin. I followed the steps and when all was said and done, everthing came in except Kodi. ?????? Posted on July 4th. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/22/2017 at 0:04 AM, Djbecker said:

Hi James and Mark, I am a newbie and am trying to update my Gica 600 from 4.4 to 5.1 using your info posted by Justin. I followed the steps and when all was said and done, everthing came in except Kodi. ?????? Posted on July 4th. 

 

 

Kodi 17.3 is pre installed onto the Android 5.1 for the ATV 600.

Try unplugging the unit and plugging it back in, and wait a few minutes after.

Kodi should appear afterwards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just received Mygica ATV 1900 Pro. I hooked it up according to the instructions and as I was reading the booklet, the picture on the tv would go snowy and the sound kept crackling, like static. It went away for a minute but once the unit finished updating it started up again and just continues. I would see a picture for a minute and then crackle and snow back to picture and this just continues??? It sounds like there is a short in the unit.

 

Billstr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/9/2017 at 7:13 PM, Billstr said:

I just received Mygica ATV 1900 Pro. I hooked it up according to the instructions and as I was reading the booklet, the picture on the tv would go snowy and the sound kept crackling, like static. It went away for a minute but once the unit finished updating it started up again and just continues. I would see a picture for a minute and then crackle and snow back to picture and this just continues??? It sounds like there is a short in the unit.

 

Billstr

Can you try a different HDMI cable to see if it gives you the same issue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I tried a different HDMI cable. It is better but once in a while when it is first turned on it gets static but then it goes away and I can now watch TV. The issue I have now is the picture keeps freezing up. It was working fine for a couple of days then started freezing??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Billstr said:

Yes I tried a different HDMI cable. It is better but once in a while when it is first turned on it gets static but then it goes away and I can now watch TV. The issue I have now is the picture keeps freezing up. It was working fine for a couple of days then started freezing??

What are you using to watch TV when this freezing is happening?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Billstr said:

How do I watch live tv?  Is there another app I need to download?

There are a lot of options for this
What types of channels were you looking for?

Where are you located?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need a lot of help.

i was updating my parents 1800e with the beta update available. Now I’m the midst of the update it froze so I unplugged the box and now it won’t load anything. How can I fix this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please help I am desperate

ATV 495Pro

Anybody PLEASE.

My other settings selection is not working for some unknown reason and I need to get to my Bluetooth settings/Device selection.

My thinking is that by doing a manual reset the button will then hopefully work again.

How do I do the Manual Reset

Thank you

Can you also contact me on WhatsApp or email perhaps if required

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎16 at 10:35 PM, jamesc said:

Hi to all,

as you may have known Myself JamesC and Mark have been assigned to support you guys on this forum with almost all your answers and also moderate the forums...

If any questions your welcome to drop us a line

Thank you,

Hi,

Please see my POST

Bert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello new guy here Im running kitkat and came across your kodi fork mygica media center I updated to the latest 7.1 and was wondering if the pvr simple client was removed for illegal TV streaming or just left out on purpose?  Thanks for any info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lanepratt said:

Hello new guy here Im running kitkat and came across your kodi fork mygica media center I updated to the latest 7.1 and was wondering if the pvr simple client was removed for illegal TV streaming or just left out on purpose?  Thanks for any info

It was just left out on purpose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Justin said:

It was just left out on purpose.

Hey Justin thanks for the response is there a way to add it in?  7.1 seems to work better on my older box runs faster 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 11:37 AM, lanepratt said:

Hey Justin thanks for the response is there a way to add it in?  7.1 seems to work better on my older box runs faster 

No way to add it in right now

We did make the source code available though, for those that want to modify it and rebuild it with PVR themselves

Can be found here

Http://mygica.tv/kodi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×