Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

beastcharming

Unit is completely unresponsive

Hello, I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this question, but it seemed the closest match I could find.

I have had a MyGica Enjoy TV Box ATV2000 for about 3 1/2 years now and it has always worked very well, aside from having to reset the remote now and again and it having a tendency to get stuck while powering up. But once it was going, all was great.

A few days ago, when on the menu screen, all of the icons starting...bouncing. The little android guy, the headphones, the picture frame, etc. The remote was unresponsive. We powered it down and restarted it, and it seemed to work fine. We were able to watch several shows from a usb stick without a problem. We left the unit on, as usual. The next morning it was dead. No lights, no turning it on. Tried plugging and unplugging, have been searching for a different power cord but haven't found an appropriate match yet (the cord was plugged into a strip with the wii u and the tv, both of which are working fine so I know it's not the outlet).

We haven't downloaded anything to my knowledge...we do often leave it on for very long periods of time, because of the sticky start up issue. Did I kill it by leaving it on continuously? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might try? I can't get any response from it at all.

Thanks very much.

It is not 'power cord' you talk about but adapter. My adapter has little green light on it, if yours has it, does it light up when plugged into power outlet?

It is pretty standard 12V, 1.5A adapter which you might replace if it is broken. I suppose you are not up to measuring if it outputs 12V on its plug - the one you plug into the atv1200.

Hello, I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this question, but it seemed the closest match I could find.

I have had a MyGica Enjoy TV Box ATV2000 for about 3 1/2 years now and it has always worked very well, aside from having to reset the remote now and again and it having a tendency to get stuck while powering up. But once it was going, all was great.

A few days ago, when on the menu screen, all of the icons starting...bouncing. The little android guy, the headphones, the picture frame, etc. The remote was unresponsive. We powered it down and restarted it, and it seemed to work fine. We were able to watch several shows from a usb stick without a problem. We left the unit on, as usual. The next morning it was dead. No lights, no turning it on. Tried plugging and unplugging, have been searching for a different power cord but haven't found an appropriate match yet (the cord was plugged into a strip with the wii u and the tv, both of which are working fine so I know it's not the outlet).

We haven't downloaded anything to my knowledge...we do often leave it on for very long periods of time, because of the sticky start up issue. Did I kill it by leaving it on continuously? Does anyone have any suggestions as to what I might try? I can't get any response from it at all.

Thanks very much.

sorry hear about your issue, that is not an Mygica product we do not have or carry ATV2000

please find your support via product creators

thank you for your respond