Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Justin

TV control buttons on remote

It appears that the top buttons are meant to control your TV, but there are no instructions on how to program it to your TV Model. I have a Sharp Aquos. Any idea how to program these? (Power and Volume Controls) What is the TV/AV button supposed to do?

This remote is also a IR Learning remote for TV'S, will do basic functions, which is power on/off your TV and volume up/down. We are not 100 percent sure if this feature works.

I will inquire on how to use this feature and if it works and post it here on the forums.

It appears that the top buttons are meant to control your TV, but there are no instructions on how to program it to your TV Model. I have a Sharp Aquos. Any idea how to program these? (Power and Volume Controls) What is the TV/AV button supposed to do?

This remote is also a IR Learning remote for TV'S, will do basic functions, which is power on/off your TV and volume up/down. We are not 100 percent sure if this feature works.

I will inquire on how to use this feature and if it works and post it here on the forums.

Haaahaha, all those buttons should have been dedicated to XBMC anyways :mrgreen:

This feature works great for me and it was in fact really easy to set.

Just follow the instructions from the manual/pamphlet that came in the box.

Personally, I love the remote... can't compare it with Harmony... but it's the best remote I've ever got with such a TV player.

I saw some mentioning 'extended remote' in some other threads. What is that? Thanks!