Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bhaijan

ATV 1200 toast?

Bought my ATV 1200 last November after researching a lot on ATVs. The MyGica 1200 had the best rating. From yesterday there was no HDMI signal, changed HDMI cable still the same. Tried component video cable, no signal. Tried RCA cable (seriously bad resolution on a HD screen) and now there is no video signal there either. I believe the video card is toast?

Check to see if the HDMI out is loose, cold solder joint could have finally made it sketchy.

When Mygica went to the 4.2 upgrade ,component was disabled. You can go back to 4.1 to get component working again

I think the main problem is with storage space. I have changed back to Gotham and it works fine, However, with Helix as with Gotham storage space fills up fast. At install free space shows over 1.5GB however with use it comes down to 400MB or less. I have deleted all the unwanted apps like Skype, FB, Wifi-Analyser and all that are unnecessary. I have enabled Zero Cache but still it fills up. Could you advise what's taking up the space? Thanks.

I think the main problem is with storage space. I have changed back to Gotham and it works fine, However, with Helix as with Gotham storage space fills up fast. At install free space shows over 1.5GB however with use it comes down to 400MB or less. I have deleted all the unwanted apps like Skype, FB, Wifi-Analyser and all that are unnecessary. I have enabled Zero Cache but still it fills up. Could you advise what's taking up the space? Thanks.

Are you installing a lot of add ons on KODI that have a lot of Fan Art?