Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyByNight

5 Days No Mods!

Yep, time to shut the lights off at this place. I'll advise my local distributor to stop selling Mygica products and send them back...too bad, they had the right idea to get a good share of the market - customer service - we see how that's turned out.

Funny, I just noticed their slogan "seeing is believing". We haven't seen anything in some time so I guess we don't need to believe we ever will either...

Perhaps it's a possibility (and for once I'm being completely serious on this forum) that we could campaign for a few "User Mods". For example FBN, Dlangejc and Freakrant are in here a lot. Do they know the inner workings of a 681 USB Stick? Probably not. Can they walk you through how to add a Google Play Store app to your front screen? Change the delay for the audio to sync with the video in Kodi? Give opinions on new betas? Yep.

Three "Mods" here and one is busy trying to expand North American sales. The other two are (hopefully) not answering customer questions because they're so busy growing the brand in other ways...

J

Considering the fact that one of the Mods here threatened to ban me, let's go with ummmm... No.

I will happily provide (semi) intelligent answers to questions or scenarios that I'm familiar with, and if someone were to be kind enough to float a returned-refurbed box my way to happily tweak away with w/o me having to worry about my atv380 from CC (wifey would shoot me if we had a non-functioning media player in the house) then great!

I have locked this thread

We are all here to help each other, as I have said in some other posts I will be on the forums a lot more starting next week, and you will see everything go back to normal in terms of support.

Thanks

Justin