Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RubyTues

is there an easier way to use remote functions??

I have trouble going back and forth from the mouse arrow option to the other 'clicky ' one, The mouse arrow doesn't allow me to scroll. There is now bar at the side of the screen to move. I have adjusted screen size but can't seem to overcome that, so I used the other mode to go up and down or from page to page. However, it's really hard to go back to the one from the mouse arrow. I have to double click and then press something else and sometimes it works sometimes the mouse arrow just comes back. It can really drive me around the bend, and I've considered taking the whole unit back because of this. It makes doing a simple task take forever!! So.. am I missing something, is there an easier way to switch those modes?

You got to be more specific - is it android interface you talk about, what version you have, 4.1 or 4.2.2 (if 4.1 you got to update), and I for one can't make the sense of what you're trying to say - "There is now bar at the side of the screen to move. "

Going to mouse cursor and back is somewhat laggy or mushy, I use mouse function only when some aps do not support clicking to get around (Clock app is one of them) but android generally can be handled with clicking.