Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnnyGuitar

Forum won't remember me

Despite the "remember me" checkbox on login being checked, the forum doesn't do that.

I had a look at my cookies, and none of them belong to this site, which means the forum doesn't even set any cookies.

Despite the "remember me" checkbox on login being checked, the forum doesn't do that.

I had a look at my cookies, and none of them belong to this site, which means the forum doesn't even set any cookies.

please contact us at 1-855-694-4228 for more support

I have the same problem with the login not remembering me and logging me off after a while (30min to 1h of inactivity).

It's more of a nuisance, that's why I didn't bother reporting this behavior.

This happens for me in Chrome.

The Forum owners disabled cookies when it was giving us log in problems on the old server.

PC, iPad, Android phone, chrome, IE, whatever. Nothing against wookies answer but I'd like to have heard the response from a Mod. And "please phone 1-855" still doesn't answer the question.

BTW I have auto fill on all my devices so I really don't care if cookies are disabled except when I'm responding to a question and I get punted off because I got "logged out".

Yup, works now. I logged in, checked "Remember Me", closed the browser on my phone and searched through Google for " Mygica support". Logged me right back in.

Thanks again

J