Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Connexions

downloading firware problem

when ever I try to download firmware files I always get failed network error

Which box are you using? So I can move this to the proper section

And are you trying to download them from our Forum? Or directly through the box?

I have the ATV520E and have done to newest software upgrade, unfortunately I can't download the newest version on KODI. When I try to install it, the system keeps saying there is another copy that exists, however they isn't anything in the downloads. What next?

I have the ATV520E and have done to newest software upgrade, unfortunately I can't download the newest version on KODI. When I try to install it, the system keeps saying there is another copy that exists, however they isn't anything in the downloads. What next?

With the software in ATV520/520E the last update you can process Kodi is 14.2 and that is all, 15.X is not going to be compatible due to hardware limitation

i also attempted a factory reset and the most current software upgrade continued to populate the system, is there anyway to get back to the original factory settings, then I can updated back to the software updated 4.2 from last year?

i also attempted a factory reset and the most current software upgrade continued to populate the system, is there anyway to get back to the original factory settings, then I can updated back to the software updated 4.2 from last year?

Whenever you factory reset, it will just factory reset to the settings of the most recent Firmware file you have loaded onto your box.

If you want to go back to the Firmware from last year, you will have to flash it back to it.