Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zoro

mygico tvbox 1200 Not able to boot.

mygico tvbox 1200, Not able to boot after I did fiemware update.

I try hard reset many times but it didn't work, I chech the HDMI cable its working fine.

I cant get to the indroid logo. I need helo please.

Thank you.

I try hard reset many times but it didn't work, I chech the HDMI cable its working fine.

Thank you.

What color is the light on the front of the box?

Red or Green?

Also I have moved this to the proper section

I have an ATV 1200 that I have a black screen. It is bricked. I tried to firmware upgrade. I have managed to get it into Android recover screen and formatted and updated it to this firmware. viewtopic.php?f=77&t=2520 I have the KR34 remote. It says update successful but when I reboot I just get black screen again. I can only get to recovery screen by bridging the pins.

Help please

I have an ATV 1200 that I have a black screen. It is bricked. I tried to firmware upgrade. I have managed to get it into Android recover screen and formatted and updated it to this firmware. http://www.mygicasupport.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=2520 I have the KR34 remote. It says update successful but when I reboot I just get black screen again. I can only get to recovery screen by bridging the pins.

Help please

Was your box on Android 4.2 or 4.1 before?

The issue might be that your loading the wrong OS file to the box.

I have tried to load new firmware and it installs then takes me back to the setup screen but when you reboot it comes back to the same initial setup screen? Can't seem to setup or reboot into setup? How do I correct this problem is their a boot disc I need to make to get it to do setup?

Thank you.

What color is the light on the front of the box?

Red or Green?

Also I have moved this to the proper section

The lights are green and orange

The lights are green and orange, I have tried factory reset and this didn't work either?

Just before getting back to the boot or reset screen the screen on the tv flashes white, then takes me back to the boot or factory reset screen?

Is there a way to reinstall factory setting or install a boot disk to get it to go to factory setting?

My unit (ATV1200) was working fine since last week. Suddenly- it stopped working.

I was able to see Main screen, but nothing works.

Here's what I did in sequence:

1) Tried to reboot system few times. No success.

2) Tried to do soft reset.

In order to proceed, I tried to click on "setting" on main screen without any luck. It seem that everything on screen was frozen.

3) Tried to do hard reset.

It worked till "Wiping data... Formatiing / data...." screen & then- got frozen again. I waited for 3 hrs.

Then- remove main power cable & re-tried 3 more times. Every time, it got frozen at same place (i.e. "Wiping data... Formatting data..." screen.

4) Tried to find latest firmware in download section of this forum. Copy "image" file on SD Card & try to update it.

No success - it got frozen on android screen again. Waited for 2-3 hrs again.

5) Removed SD Card & tried to do hard reset again, but no luck.

Light on front is "Green" & so- seems my unit is still working (not bricked yet).

Don't know what to do. I purchased this in Canada from private buyer 6 months ago & so- do not have receipt. Not sure how warranty works in this case.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

My unit (ATV1200) was working fine since last week. Suddenly- it stopped working.

I was able to see Main screen, but nothing works.

Here's what I did in sequence:

1) Tried to reboot system few times. No success.

2) Tried to do soft reset.

In order to proceed, I tried to click on "setting" on main screen without any luck. It seem that everything on screen was frozen.

3) Tried to do hard reset.

It worked till "Wiping data... Formatiing / data...." screen & then- got frozen again. I waited for 3 hrs.

Then- remove main power cable & re-tried 3 more times. Every time, it got frozen at same place (i.e. "Wiping data... Formatting data..." screen.

4) Tried to find latest firmware in download section of this forum. Copy "image" file on SD Card & try to update it.

No success - it got frozen on android screen again. Waited for 2-3 hrs again.

5) Removed SD Card & tried to do hard reset again, but no luck.

Light on front is "Green" & so- seems my unit is still working (not bricked yet).

Don't know what to do. I purchased this in Canada from private buyer 6 months ago & so- do not have receipt. Not sure how warranty works in this case.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

It sounds like you have an issue with your remote control.

I don't think the screen is frozen on you, I think your remote is either not working anymore or just needs new batteries.

The lights are green and orange, I have tried factory reset and this didn't work either?

Just before getting back to the boot or reset screen the screen on the tv flashes white, then takes me back to the boot or factory reset screen?

Is there a way to reinstall factory setting or install a boot disk to get it to go to factory setting?

You can try this

I have been uploading all my zip files of factory restore cards onto my onedrive. I keep them updated for the most part and I will keep putting them up until they are all there.

http://bit.ly/mygicafiles

If you have any problem downloading them, or you need different files, let me know.

You can also give out this link to customers who need these same files.

You will need to hold down the Reset button on your box as you plug in the power for 10-20 seconds.