Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steph

My, My Gica ATV1200 won't respond to hard reset.

I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct forum. Please correct me if I am wrong, but i am desperate. MY, MY GICA ATV1200 has not responded to the hard reset. I have had it for less than a year. About 3 weeks ago it just went dead I did some research on YouTube which instructed to do a hard reset. I did that, everything was ok up to the point where I was to reboot. When I got to that point, the word Android doesn't come up at all. I waited about 30 mins just in case it was still rebooting but nothing happened. It's still dead. Note also that it no longer responds to the remote and so I was using g a keyboard. Now I thought that the connection to its USB drive maybe hindering the reboot so I hot reboot then pulled out the keyboard connection but same thing happens. Only now the my Gica no longer her responds to the key board. Van someone help me please? I really cannot afford to get a new one now .

I am not sure if I am posting this in the correct forum. Please correct me if I am wrong, but i am desperate. MY, MY GICA ATV1200 has not responded to the hard reset. I have had it for less than a year. About 3 weeks ago it just went dead I did some research on YouTube which instructed to do a hard reset. I did that, everything was ok up to the point where I was to reboot. When I got to that point, the word Android doesn't come up at all. I waited about 30 mins just in case it was still rebooting but nothing happened. It's still dead. Note also that it no longer responds to the remote and so I was using g a keyboard. Now I thought that the connection to its USB drive maybe hindering the reboot so I hot reboot then pulled out the keyboard connection but same thing happens. Only now the my Gica no longer her responds to the key board. Van someone help me please? I really cannot afford to get a new one now .

All of our models have there own Discussions section. So please make sure to post in there if it is a question related to a certain model.

I am wondering, when your unit is powered on. Is the light on the front Red or Green?