Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alokgovil

ATV1800E Err0r message

I bought an ATV1800E about 4 months ago and have very vague idea of how to use it. I have installed several Addons but every time I want to download a movie or anu other program, I get an error message. Also, some Add Ons have 0 files in them. As a result I have not been able to use the ATV18ooE. I tried to look online and all postings send be to the SYSTEM in the bar at the bottom of the screen. I don't see SYSTEM on the bar. Can somebody help me?

I bought an ATV1800E about 4 months ago and have very vague idea of how to use it. I have installed several Addons but every time I want to download a movie or anu other program, I get an error message. Also, some Add Ons have 0 files in them. As a result I have not been able to use the ATV18ooE. I tried to look online and all postings send be to the SYSTEM in the bar at the bottom of the screen. I don't see SYSTEM on the bar. Can somebody help me?

Are you trying to turn on the status bar on the bottom of the screen like you see on a Android Tablet?

If so, just go into the display settings and click OFF 'Hide Status Bar"