Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Baroo

Deinterlace on ATV400

Hi, I purchased an ATV400 a while back and I have been very disappointed with Kodi's picture quality (interlaced picture). Can someone tell me is this a Kodi's issue or is it this hardware. All of my movies are in ISO format (NTSC North America) and I have been using a couple of Asus oplay's scattered around the house with no deinterlace issues for years. I tried all of the interlace settings I could find but I eventually put the atv400 back on the shelf and plugged in the Asus boxes again. If this is a hardware issue can someone tell me which of the newer MyGica boxes does not have this deinterlacing issue.

Thanks

Hi, I purchased an ATV400 a while back and I have been very disappointed with Kodi's picture quality (interlaced picture). Can someone tell me is this a Kodi's issue or is it this hardware. All of my movies are in ISO format (NTSC North America) and I have been using a couple of Asus oplay's scattered around the house with no deinterlace issues for years. I tried all of the interlace settings I could find but I eventually put the atv400 back on the shelf and plugged in the Asus boxes again. If this is a hardware issue can someone tell me which of the newer MyGica boxes does not have this deinterlacing issue.

Thanks

How big are these ISO files?

And which version of KODI are you using?

The ISO files are usually around 7-8 Gigs.

It sounds like the GPU on the ATV 400 cannot handle these ISO files, that is why your having issues.

The ATV 400 only has a Dual Core GPU.