Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

superhawk

firmware update issues

I bought a atv585 about a month ago. Tried to update it and formated the virtual drive. The guy at the store couldn't or wouldn't help. I found firmware online... Installed it. My box has now autoupdated once. I tried to add the latest firmware link from march. It simply put my box back into recovery mode. The update I used first that works is v002m8b01-20150211-os44. How can I update to the latest firmware...... At least my box runs again at the moment... But I liked the single launcher better.

It updated again. Do I just need to leave it alone... Will I update to where it should be or will I have to dl marchs update eventually. not worried about anything on the box all files apps n kodi settings are gone

It updated again. Do I just need to leave it alone... Will I update to where it should be or will I have to dl marchs update eventually. not worried about anything on the box all files apps n kodi settings are gone

The March update is a manual update we had come out back in March.

There is an OTA Update that is available directly on the box from July, this is our latest Firmware update for the 585.

Are you looking for March Firmware or newer one?

ive tried the march one ,for some reason the e drive doesnt like it tells me its wrong n the lil robot falls over dead

Are you using a USB or SD card to update?

Nothings working..... Keeps saying e: Is bad n quits..... I'd like tho latest firmware shouldbibtrybthe 582 even though I'm running a 585

Are they formatted to FAT 32?

And do not try 582 Firmware, it will brick your box.

Sorry, I had a brain fart. Problem solved.... After reformatting I was forgetting to unzip. Thanks forb your patience and help.

Good to hear

Thanks