Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sotos

Just received my new 1900 box. Is anyone here NOT having pro

I just received the new box and haven't plugged it in yet. As I register for the first time on the support site, I see so many complaints! The question I have:

IS ANYONE HERE NOT HAVING ISSUES WITH THE ATV1900AC?

Take it back and get the 1800E. The 1900 is really buggy and does not work as advertised. The local Mygica dealer won't even sell them they are that bad.

It is to bad that Mygica is falsely advertising this box because it does not live up to the hype but they have no problem taking our money.

I just received the new box and haven't plugged it in yet. As I register for the first time on the support site, I see so many complaints! The question I have:

IS ANYONE HERE NOT HAVING ISSUES WITH THE ATV1900AC?

We are working through this issues, and should be releasing a new update shortly

What issues are you having?

Take it back and get the 1800E. The 1900 is really buggy and does not work as advertised. The local Mygica dealer won't even sell them they are that bad.

It is to bad that Mygica is falsely advertising this box because it does not live up to the hype but they have no problem taking our money.

There must be laws against this, maybe if enough people complain we can file a class action law suite against them.

It's a new box, on a new platform, with a new chip set. You tend to have issues with everything cutting edge. People need to be patient and the bugs will be fixed.

Justin is doing his best to recreate the bugs and getting them fixed.

A lot of times people only flock to a web forum like this when they experience issues so don't be afraid of everyone you read here, especially since users tend to experience problems at times due to how they use their box. I have a box that mechanically works as intended and I am not experiencing any issues that weren't self inflicted. I am a new user of Mygica 1900 for about a month and I enjoy it.

I would be happy just to get the Mag issue fixed with a new firmware update so when Mag comes out with their update the box can take it.

This issue is being addressed very soon by the MAG TV developers.

How do we close running apps in the background ?? I can see I have lots of open apps running on my 1900ac?

The app advanced task killer will allow you to do this

It is pre installed

Hey guys i like my tav 1900 box and can be patient with everything but the one thing that killed me was the STB Emulator app won't work which was the whole reason i purchased the box to begin with. I don't have any problems with Kodi or anything just some great apps from the google play store aren't working. Is he STB Emulator the MAG TV app you guys are talking about? if so i would really appreciate being kept in the loop about any updates to firmware to allow this app to work or any other apps currently not working to work as well!!!

I'm having trouble with Play Store- currently it won't download any apps- when I first got it yesterday, no problem- however last night and this morning when I go to install something it just goes right to the launcher. Nothing downloads. Any suggestions?

I'm having trouble with Play Store- currently it won't download any apps- when I first got it yesterday, no problem- however last night and this morning when I go to install something it just goes right to the launcher. Nothing downloads. Any suggestions?

You can try this Firmware I was given before China went on holidays

I would suggest a factory reset after installing it

https://mega.nz/#!3g1yGSzL!7m9tJ_c5dyYh ... 3uCN0rzl9U

ATV 1900 20150924 Version

changed:

1. solved issue of Voice search directly link to Google.co.jp

2. Kodi update to 15.2 playstore version

3. sovled issue of "With the apk Google Photo if you play videos, only show sound but no image in TV“

4. Solved issue of "when open APK the pic will be change small"

5. Support KR301

6. Hold power button with Reboot and standby option

7. Solved ethernet disconnect issue

8. KR301 KR54 back step by step in Kodi

changed:

3. sovled issue of "With the apk Google Photo if you play videos, only show sound but no image in TV“

5. Support KR301

upgrade process was extremely buggy! first of all i could not flash via upgrade app. when i flashed via CWM got an error NO FILE_CONTEXTS. Had to reflash 4 times. Finally was able to push the update through. VERY BUGGY UPGRADE PROCESS!!

after the upgrade my KR301 KR54 remote is no longer functioning as it should - keyboard is totally messed up. nothing I press letter A but get a number. and so on.. however, the system does feel a bit faster

changed:

5. Support KR301

This update should never have been made public. I don't recommend that anyone attempts to install it.

Justin,seriously!

changed:

5. Support KR301

This update should never have been made public. I don't recommend that anyone attempts to install it.

Justin,seriously!

Is there something happend? or something wrong with this file, while we tested it and its working perfectly

Have you tried iptv stb from play store? I have it on 582 and 1800...

Those apps are not 100% compatible with OS Lollipop

any body knows how to fix a no file_contexts on mygica1900

Sorry can you explain this more?

Not sure what the issue you are having is exactly?