Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zeus

Bloatware

Hello;

Had some great help from Justin the other day...Thanks!

My question is why do you install so much bloatware? I don't know about eh community but why not have a box that runs only Kodi as opposed to all the apps addons that I as a user don't want. I have a phone and computer for Facebook etc....I took a tofu/kodi download and installed it on the 1200 after some modifications and it runs so smooth and fast!! You have a superior device (s) love the remote but the bloatware has got to go in my opinion? What's everyone else think? :?:

Thanks!

I personally don't use Kodi, I uninstall it to make room for services I use. I had a couple of major brands but they were slow, and apps would lock up all the time. I switched to MyGica because it was more stable and I could use apps that the other brands didn't have in their play store( I know, I know no talk of 3rd party apps).

The Major brands are just now discovering 4k and quadcore. I'm positive if it wasn't for brands like MyGica they wouldn't have tried to improve.

I personally don't use Kodi, I uninstall it to make room for services I use. I had a couple of major brands but they were slow, and apps would lock up all the time. I switched to MyGica because it was more stable and I could use apps that the other brands didn't have in their play store( I know, I know no talk of 3rd party apps).

The Major brands are just now discovering 4k and quadcore. I'm positive if it wasn't for brands like MyGica they wouldn't have tried to improve.

I guess if you like the apps and different 3rd party downloads this would be a great pic. For me with a laptop/ipad/ nook/ I strictly use it as a media player with kodi, so all the apps are a huge pain for me since they are on my other devices. Quadcore is pretty amazing and is reasonably priced, I just think they should have two choices...bloatware.... or strictly Kodi and that would create a instant buzz.