Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joe649

1900ac Sucks

Why is ths box so hard to work with. I bought it for IPTV and it wont install any apps i just get the old "will be installed on your device soon" but never does get installed. I have the 1800 and it works great thought this box would be better but the only thing i see working better is the wifi?????? i read that you don't need magtv yet nothing i have tried works and im told to wait on magtv they are working on a fix for the 1900ac?????? what good is that?

Why is ths box so hard to work with. I bought it for IPTV and it wont install any apps i just get the old "will be installed on your device soon" but never does get installed. I have the 1800 and it works great thought this box would be better but the only thing i see working better is the wifi?????? i read that you don't need magtv yet nothing i have tried works and im told to wait on magtv they are working on a fix for the 1900ac?????? what good is that?

Are you installing these apps from the Playstore and getting these messages?

Or are you manually installing them from a USB or SD card?

I have done it both ways and it still sucks, one app comes back will only run in a mygica box ?????? and wont work, i think its more my fault i liked the 1800 and thought this would be better so far not so!

I have done it both ways and it still sucks, one app comes back will only run in a mygica box ?????? and wont work, i think its more my fault i liked the 1800 and thought this would be better so far not so!

Our OTA for 10/28 Firmware fixes the issue with the MAGTV App not working.

If you have not gotten then update, go to the Upgrade App, turn off Automatic, and check manually for this update.

I agreed this box 1900 sucks, I never bought a product in my life that broke down on me within 5 days of using it. the latest firmware update during update crashed lollipop, now I'm stuck in recovery mode. still waiting for Justin to post the factory file. I am now afraid to even do any kind of update once this box get lollipop installed. the sooner u get the file up Justin the sooner I can use the box, please been days since u said you'll be posting the factory file. and why would the firmware update killed lollipop os???

I agreed this box 1900 sucks, I never bought a product in my life that broke down on me within 5 days of using it. the latest firmware update during update crashed lollipop, now I'm stuck in recovery mode. still waiting for Justin to post the factory file. I am now afraid to even do any kind of update once this box get lollipop installed. the sooner u get the file up Justin the sooner I can use the box, please been days since u said you'll be posting the factory file. and why would the firmware update killed lollipop os???

I have the 1900fw file and can send it to you. Just send me a PM where...

Email me

support@mygica.tv

I will give you One Drive link for it

The latest OTA update of Oct 28th will allow MAGTV to work.

This is even listed as a change when you take the download.