Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dragoale

hd cap x doesn't start recording when press rec

hallo everyone,

i just bought the hd cap x. i connect it to my ps4 everything worker perfectly. But when i pressed the rec button nothing happened. i connect a 1tb external disc and a 8 gb pen drive. i initialized them it my mac on the MAC-DOS fat 32. still nothing happened. i set my ps4 on 1080p resolution and set the hd cap x to 1080p. still nothing to do.

this is the setup i have now:

ps4-hdmi-hd cap x-hdmi-projector with ider a 1tb toshiba external disc and a 8gb pen drive both set on mac-dos fat

could anyone help me please?

ps sorry for my terrible english

hallo everyone,

i just bought the hd cap x. i connect it to my ps4 everything worker perfectly. But when i pressed the rec button nothing happened. i connect a 1tb external disc and a 8 gb pen drive. i initialized them it my mac on the MAC-DOS fat 32. still nothing happened. i set my ps4 on 1080p resolution and set the hd cap x to 1080p. still nothing to do.

ps4-hdmi-hd cap x-hdmi-projector with ider a 1tb toshiba external disc and a 8gb pen drive both set on mac-dos fat

Did your MAC maybe format them to a version only for MACs?

I use this device to take videos of our boxes, among other things, and have no issues using a NTFS External Hard Drive, but I formatted it using a PC.

On 26/10/2015 at 7:45 AM, dragoale said:

hallo everyone,

I was fully testing this today, turns up that it doesn't support all 1080p variants, i was able to rec from one 1080p source, but couldn't rec from another device with the same res,.. so, you have to take in count the colorspace, framerate, etc. also try to low the res of your ps4 to rec, then turn it back to 1080p to play. Not great solution, but worked in my case.