Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toto67

ATV 1900AC problem

Hi

I updated my MyGica ATV1900ac that I've owned for just three days because I had problems with Ethernet / WiFi.

Instead, I noticed that it was not possible to shut off the box. The box just rebooted over and over when I pressed on the stand by button.

I tried to reset the box but then I got a black screen and I could not turn the box off at all. So I pressed the stand by button on the front and held it for about 5 to 10 seconds. The MyGica box turned off but I can not longer start it. There is no light on the front any more.

Can somebody help me put some life into it again.

ATV1900AC, we have power saver. it would not total shut down unless you unhook the box. any Android box out there can not totally shut down unless they have physical switch one side says on and off, or power wire taken out of the box.

but to turn off with button front of the box or the remote its just sleep mode, and its good for box if any updates comes across your box will be updated..

Hi

I updated my MyGica ATV1900ac that I've owned for just three days because I had problems with Ethernet / WiFi.

Instead, I noticed that it was not possible to shut off the box. The box just rebooted over and over when I pressed on the stand by button.

I tried to reset the box but then I got a black screen and I could not turn the box off at all. So I pressed the stand by button on the front and held it for about 5 to 10 seconds. The MyGica box turned off but I can not longer start it. There is no light on the front any more.

Can somebody help me put some life into it again.

When the power is plugged into the box

You no longer have any lights on it?