Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

surefire423@gmail.com

Product is garbage

bought an 1800e from my brotherinlaw and after he purchased a second one. thought it was a great product. seemed to work first day. then the wheels started falling off. james at mygica assisted me in reformatting the unit and now nothing ever streams from any channels. some may start, but eventually stall out and then nothing. to top it off, now the damn remote wont work and unfortunately it's not heavy enough to use as a boat anchor. I talked this thing up at work and had a lot of people interested in purchasing a unit until all of the problems started. now they'll just stick with Netflix....the original seller of the item says to bring it to him on the one day a month he is available and he will look at it. that means driving 3 hours and possibly not getting satisfaction. add the gas to the $230 spent to buy this crap and I will be out almost three hundred dollars.....

bought an 1800e from my brotherinlaw and after he purchased a second one. thought it was a great product. seemed to work first day. then the wheels started falling off. james at mygica assisted me in reformatting the unit and now nothing ever streams from any channels. some may start, but eventually stall out and then nothing. to top it off, now the damn remote wont work and unfortunately it's not heavy enough to use as a boat anchor. I talked this thing up at work and had a lot of people interested in purchasing a unit until all of the problems started. now they'll just stick with Netflix....the original seller of the item says to bring it to him on the one day a month he is available and he will look at it. that means driving 3 hours and possibly not getting satisfaction. add the gas to the $230 spent to buy this crap and I will be out almost three hundred dollars.....

So what you are saying is that your Brother-in-law sold you garbage, MyGica and the store tried to assist you, and you're unhappy with them? Watch out if he tries to sell you Madoff stock or cars from flooded areas, or you can just whine about them also.

My 1800E has been working great for well over a year now. hiccups, yes., but nothing to get your panties in a knot over.

"So what you are saying is that your Brother-in-law sold you garbage, MyGica and the store tried to assist you, and you're unhappy with them? Watch out if he tries to sell you Madoff stock or cars from flooded areas, or you can just whine about them also.

My 1800E has been working great for well over a year now. hiccups, yes., but nothing to get your panties in a knot over.

johnmacpherson Posts: 53Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:11 pmWhich myGica model(s) I own or useʔ: atv 1800E"

So what you are saying is that if you ask someone to pick something up from the store for you, they are responsible for buying lemons when you asked for peaches. I didn't say that my brotherinlaw sold me garbage. It was new from the store. His worked fine until recently and his brother's works fine. When he showed me how to use it, it worked fine for the most part. The following day is when the problems started and that is when I contacted MYGICA for support. After the support the unit doesn't work at all. The remote doesn't have any lights let alone a red one. Further, and this is my opinion, I think that this site is not suited to disclosing your sexual short comings. If you wish to disclose that you like wearing your mother's undies, bra and pantyhose, maybe you should search the www to see if there might be a more suitable site to expose your behavior...