Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zigger

MyGica 1900ac Help Needed!!

Hey Guys, I was sold on Mygica products by my local Wintronics store as being new to Iptv. I purchased originally a 1800e unit and was having issues right off the hop. After consulting with James at Mygica, who was very informed and tried his best to appease me, suggested to return unit and purchase the 1900ac. The unit cost me $30 more and this unit has not worked correctly since purchase. I have consulted with Mark at Mygica trying new updates but still not functioning properly. I looked on Wintronics website when I purchased unit and was a year in store warranty, now website reads no return ,final sale???? So now here I am with a defective unit and want to return it and get a refund. Can you guys take it back for a refund or exchange box for a known good unit ? Not very happy with Mygica products. Kind regards Guy Hague ;)

I went to Mygica.ca website.

I clicked on "Find a Store"

I saw Wintronics there.

I checked the Warranty.

I saw that you can return or exchange defective products within a year.

I like to hear the reasoning behind their response.

image.png.275a21f489c1a7d6f6ad3d19c041d236.png

image.png.9fb9a73a0fb8c08ff5ef1e9a0f05d340.png

Hey Guys, I was sold on Mygica products by my local Wintronics store as being new to Iptv. I purchased originally a 1800e unit and was having issues right off the hop. After consulting with James at Mygica, who was very informed and tried his best to appease me, suggested to return unit and purchase the 1900ac. The unit cost me $30 more and this unit has not worked correctly since purchase. I have consulted with Mark at Mygica trying new updates but still not functioning properly. I looked on Wintronics website when I purchased unit and was a year in store warranty, now website reads no return ,final sale???? So now here I am with a defective unit and want to return it and get a refund. Can you guys take it back for a refund or exchange box for a known good unit ? Not very happy with Mygica products. Kind regards Guy Hague ;)

Some of our resellers have a refund policy and others do not.

You should always check with your seller about there return policy before purchasing. Now I realize Wintronics changed there policy on you, I would complain to the store manager about this to see if something can be resolved.

If you have a defective unit, we do offer a full 1 year warranty on the product

You can go to http://rma.mygica.ca

If we are unable to fix the issue you are having, then we will replace it with a new unit.

What was 'Wintronics' policy AT TIME OF PURCHASE? - this is what SHOULD be applicable!

I have seen Wintronics Sales receipts before

From multiple locations

They all state on the receipt that All Sales are Final.

So therefore they do not have a return policy.

Some of our sellers have no returns and others offer up to 30 days for returns.

Just make sure to read or ask before purchasing if you are looking to have the option to return it.