Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

prata

I can use only pendrives?

I cant use any external storage to capture with mygica hd cap x, only works with a 8gb pendrive.

I try with an external SSD, an external HDD and a Micro SD with USB adpter ando not work. Red light is on but nothing is salved to storage, why?

I cant use any external storage to capture with mygica hd cap x, only works with a 8gb pendrive.

I try with an external SSD, an external HDD and a Micro SD with USB adpter ando not work. Red light is on but nothing is salved to storage, why?

What are the Hard drives formatted to?

I try fat32, exfat, ntfs

I use a 2 TB USB External drive formatted to NTFS on the one I use at the office.

Are you able to try Component or RCA to record to see if you get same result?

I am thinking maybe whatever you are trying to record through HDMI is being blocked by HDCP keys.

I use this new fw, work now but caputre on 10mbps only inteade 20mbps before!

Yes I know about this.

Will try to get it fixed soon.

I refer to your reply to prata on Dec 12, 2015.

Can HD Cap X now detects External USB Hard Disk Drives with Guid Partition Table and if so, what is the maximum size of the External USB HDD supported by HD Cap X ?

Hi, our HD Cap X can detect 1TB External HDD with NTFS format.

But, as for External USB Hard Disk Drives with Guid Partition Table, we are not test it.

Hi,

Is the 1TB External HDD with NTFS format a Master Boot Record disk and HD Cap X does not support External HDD with Master Boot Record exceeding 1 TB ?

Is it possible for you to test whether HD Cap X supports External HDD with Guid Partition Table ?

We can sure that there is no problem with1TB, but we can not gurantee if it exceeds 1 TB.